- January 14, 2014 at 11:02 pm#49152
- January 15, 2014 at 11:21 pm #49200
- January 16, 2014 at 12:18 am #49202
Looks great so far! Very slick design. I hope this is very successful for DSNews.
- January 16, 2014 at 12:21 am #49203
- January 16, 2014 at 11:15 pm #49422
That really depends on community activity and relevance to what Im reading or needing to look into at the time. I generally check in every now and then, call it weekly, unless Im engaged on a topic, then it could be multiple times a day.
I’d think syncing this up w the digital version of the magazine and website would create natural paths for communication to the forum. If its isolated apart from the site/magazine, its harder for people to be connected & engaged in separate places.
- January 16, 2014 at 11:31 pm #49423
I love the idea of syncing everything up. We’ll look into it and test some things out. We’re also redesigning the daily dose emails to provide more content and we’ve considered including forum topics and questions.
The official relaunch of DS News goes live on Monday. Keep an eye on your email, though. We’ll likely release early access to the users who are already active.
Thanks again for your feedback! It’s greatly appreciated. If you have any suggestions for us, we’d love to hear them. email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Blake Stepan.
- January 16, 2014 at 3:28 pm #49207
- January 30, 2014 at 11:40 pm #55691
- February 14, 2014 at 6:30 pm #63738
Love the site as a new user. Just an fyi the site loads on Google chrome & Firefox with a lot of white space and you scroll down to the beginning of the web page. When you look at the page source your 1 and 2 lines are blank and then 3 it starts. Maybe have your designers move it up. Check out line 13 14 before the home starts.
- February 17, 2014 at 3:38 pm #64436
- February 21, 2014 at 4:02 pm #70161
I like the change so far! I really wish the stock ticker that’s on MReport was on this site though as I spend more of my time here
- February 25, 2014 at 1:33 pm #71934
Thanks for the feedback!
I was attempting to put the stock ticker on DSNews.com up at the same time that I put it on theMReport.com but I ran into some problems with the license key. I’ve been in contact with the creators of the stock ticker and they are trying to figure out why the license key says it is on DSNews and not theMReport.
Hopefully they will figure it out soon!
- March 6, 2014 at 2:31 pm #103412
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.