On Monday, Arch MI, a leading mortgage insurance provider, is hosting an exclusive complimentary webinar featuring insights from Ralph DeFranco, Arch Capital's Global Chief Economist. DeFranco writes the quarterly Housing and Mortgage Market Review (HaMMR) for Arch MI, and during Arch MI's “Housing Update-Winter 2018” webinar, DeFranco will be discussing:
- Which way the key housing indicators are pointing
- Which cities have the most over- and undervalued home values
- Estimates of the probability of regional home price changes
- A look at what rising rates do to home sales and prices
- The MSAs and regions most at risk due to lower energy prices
The webinar will happen Monday, February 5, from 12 - 1 p.m. CST. You can register by clicking here.
Here’s what else is happening in The Week Ahead.
- The Five Star Institute’s Motown Throwdown, Tuesday, 6:30 p.m.CST, at the Palace Arts Center in Grapevine, Texas
- MBA Mortgage Applications, Wednesday, 7 a.m. EST
- Jobless Claims, Thursday, 8:30 a.m. EST
- Fed Balance Sheet, Thursday, 4:30 p.m. EST
- Freddie Mac Primary Mortgage Market Survey, Thursday
- NAHB Housing Opportunity Index, Thursday