On Monday, May 14, at 10 a.m. ET, the National Association of REALTORS will release the latest installment of their Metropolitan Median Area Prices and Affordability Index. This release of the Index will cover Q1 2018.
The previous edition of NAR’s Metropolitan Median Area Prices and Affordability Index found that the national median existing single-family home price in Q4 2017 was $247,800. That was up 5.3 percent over Q4 2016’s national median existing single-family home price of $235,400. NAR found single-family home price increases in 162 out of 177 MSAs, or 92 percent of measured markets.
Here’s what else is happening in The Week Ahead.
- Redbook Release, Tuesday, 8.55 a.m. EST
- NAHB/Wells Fargo Housing Market Index, Tuesday, 10 a.m. EST
- MBA Mortgage Applications Survey, Wednesday, 7 a.m. EST
- Census Bureau New Residential Construction Survey, Wednesday
- Federal Housing Administration HUD Delinquency Activities and Loss Mitigation Programs webinar, Wednesday, 2 p.m. EST
- Freddie Mac Primary Mortgage Market Survey, Thursday
- Philadelphia Fed Business Outlook Survey, Thursday, 8:30 a.m. EST
- Fed Balance Sheet, Thursday, 4:30 p.m. EST