On Wednesday, May 23, from 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. ET, Stern & Eisenberg will present a new webinar entitled "New York Compliance: Establishing New York State Compliance With RPAPL 1304 and the Business Records Exception to the Hearsay Rule." The webinar will feature Margaret Cascino, New York Managing Attorney, and Jackie McNally, Chief Compliance Officer.
The New York-focused webinar will provide an in-depth discussion of the following issues important to mortgage servicers operating in New York State:
- New York's RPAPL 1304 pre-foreclosure requirement
- Recommended best practices for establishing compliance with the statute
- The Business Records exception the hearsay rule
- Tips to ensure affidavits fall squarely within the Business Records exception to the hearsay rule
- Review of recent case law regarding compliance
- How to avoid common pitfalls saving you time and money
Click here to register for the webinar.
Here's what else is happening in The Week Ahead.
- Chicago Fed National Activity Index, Monday, 8:30 a.m. ET
- Redbook, Tuesday, 8:55 a.m. ET
- MBA Mortgage Applications, Wednesday, 7 a.m. ET
- New Home Sales Report, Wednesday, 10 a.m. ET
- FHFA Home Price Index, Thursday, 9 a.m. ET
- NAR Existing Home Sales Report, Thursday, 10 a.m. ET