On Thursday, June 21, at 2 p.m. CT, DS News will present an exclusive, complimentary webinar, sponsored by Altisource , diving into the property preservation challenges of abandoned "zombie homes." The webinar will include guidance, discussion, and best practices from our lineup of property preservation and servicing experts:
- Rick Sharga, EVP, Carrington Mortgage Holdings  (moderator)
- Timothy Meyer, SVP of Field Services, Altisource
- Dawn Adams, SVP, Default Servicing, Roundpoint Mortgage Servicing 
- Stephen Hladik, Partner, Hladik, Onorato & Federman, LLP 
The webinar will explore topics such as expedited foreclosures, state statutes affecting zombie homes, when a home qualifies as abandoned, and inspections and compliance issues. To register, click here .
Here's what else is happening in The Week Ahead.
- NAHB Housing Market Index, Monday, 10 a.m. ET
- First American Real House Price Index, Monday
- Housing Starts Survey, Tuesday, 8.30 a.m. ET
- MBA Apps, Wednesday, 7 a.m. ET
- NAR Existing Home Sales, Wednesday, 10 a.m. ET
- FHFA House Price Index, Thursday, 9 a.m. ET
- Fed Balance Sheet, Thursday, 4.30 p.m. ET