On Tuesday, June 26, from 12 p.m. - 1 p.m. CT, Carrington Mortgage Holdings EVP Rick Sharga will host a complimentary new State of the U.S. Housing Market Webinar that will analyze trends “and offer insights into what they mean for the housing and mortgage markets for the rest of 2018 and beyond.” Here’s the official description:
"Home prices continue to rise rapidly—48 percent over the past six years according to the National Association of Realtors. Mortgage rates have risen a full point over the last year, and wages simply aren't keeping pace. Is the housing market facing an affordability crisis? Are home prices approaching a bubble like the one that led to the Great Recession?"
You can click here  to register for the Carrington webinar.
And if you missed it, don’t forget to check out the recording of DS News’ “Zombie Homes: Challenges and Guidance” webinar from last week, which was moderated by Sharga. You can learn more and access that recording by clicking here .
Here’s what else is happening in The Week Ahead.
- Census Bureau New Home Sales, Monday, 10 a.m. ET
- S&P CoreLogic Case-Shiller HPI, Tuesday, 9 a.m. ET
- Consumer Confidence Index, Tuesday, 10 a.m. ET
- MBA Mortgage Apps, Wednesday, 7 a.m. ET
- NAR Pending Home Sales Index, Wednesday, 10 a.m. ET
- GDP Data, Thursday, 8:30 a.m. ET
- Fed Balance Sheet, Thursday, 4:30 p.m. ET