On Tuesday, Mr. Cooper will announce the results of a nationwide survey of more than 1,000 Americans with more than $500 in credit card debt. The survey will look at the impact of debt on the daily life of an average American. The online survey, titled “Climbing out of Debt: Finding Solutions for High-interest Problems,” was conducted as part of Mr. Cooper’s mission to better understand and serve its customers, in partnership with YouGov Plc. between April 13-16, 2018. The sample size is representative of all U.S. adults above the age of 18 years.
The survey findings will answer questions like how many Americans are concerned about their debt, how this concern impacts their routines, what are the factors they think are the reason behind their debt accumulation, and how they plan to solve their debt problem.
Here’s what else is happening in The Week Ahead:
- Black Knight Mortgage Monitor, Monday, 12 a.m. ET
- CoreLogic Loan Insights Report, Tuesday, 8 a.m. ET
- Mr. Cooper Consumer Debt Study, Tuesday, 9 a.m. ET
- MBA Mortgage Apps, Wednesday, 7 a.m. ET
- Freddie Mac Primary Mortgage Market Survey, Thursday, 9 a.m. ET
- Senate Banking Committee Hearing: An Overview of Credit Bureaus and the Fair Credit Reporting Act, Thursday, 10 a.m. ET
Learn more about mortgage performance: