At 9 a.m. ET, Tuesday, July 31, Freddie Mac will release its Q2 2018 earnings via conference call and webcast, led by CEO Don Layton. The call will be accessible on Freddie Mac's website, as well as a press release and other materials.
For Q1 2018, Freddie Mac delivered $2.2 billion of comprehensive income, despite a major change in interest rates, according to their press release. It goes on to state that in a period with no significant items and little impact from legacy asset dispositions, this income demonstrated the increased stability of Freddie Mac's earnings.
The enterprise also continued a line of innovation in the previous quarter, through a steady stream of real improvements by all three business lines, the quarter results providing a particularly clear view of earnings capacity and the progress made in fulfilling its mission by creating a better housing finance system for lenders, investors, families, and taxpayers, the statement said.
Here's what else is happening in The Week Ahead:
- AEI National Mortgage Risk Index, Monday, 11 a.m. EST
- Pending Home Sales Index, Monday, 10 a.m. EST
- S&P CoreLogic Case-Shiller HPI, Tuesday, 9 a.m., EST
- Construction Spending Report, Wednesday, 10 a.m. EST
- Census Bureau Jobs Report, Friday, 8.30 a.m. EST