At 9 a.m. ET, Tuesday, July 31, Freddie Mac  will release its Q2 2018 earnings via conference call and webcast, led by CEO Don Layton. The call will be accessible on Freddie Mac's website , as well as a press release and other materials.
For Q1 2018, Freddie Mac delivered $2.2 billion of comprehensive income, despite a major change in interest rates, according to their press release. It goes on to state that in a period with no significant items and little impact from legacy asset dispositions, this income demonstrated the increased stability of Freddie Mac's earnings.
The enterprise also continued a line of innovation in the previous quarter, through a steady stream of real improvements by all three business lines, the quarter results providing a particularly clear view of earnings capacity and the progress made in fulfilling its mission by creating a better housing finance system for lenders, investors, families, and taxpayers, the statement said.
Here's what else is happening in The Week Ahead:
- AEI National Mortgage Risk Index, Monday, 11 a.m. EST
- Pending Home Sales Index, Monday, 10 a.m. EST
- S&P CoreLogic Case-Shiller HPI, Tuesday, 9 a.m., EST
- Construction Spending Report, Wednesday, 10 a.m. EST
- Census Bureau Jobs Report, Friday, 8.30 a.m. EST