Stern & Eisenberg will be hosting a webinar on Wednesday, August 8 at 3 p.m. ET, covering a recent ruling from the Maryland Court of Appeals on the decision made in the consolidated cases of Blackstone v. Sharma, Shanahan v. Marvastian, O’Sullivan v. Altenburg, and Goldberg v. Neviaser.
According to the release, in a 64-page opinion with two dissents, the Court overruled the decision previously made. The statement read that the "decision clarified the significance and impact of the Maryland Collection Agency Licensing Act."
The webinar will be discussing the outcomes of this case and how the firm plans to move forward.
Here's what else you can expect in The Week Ahead:
- Black Knight Mortgage Monitor, Monday, 12 a.m. ET
- MBA Mortgage Apps, Wednesday, 7 a.m. ET
- Freddie Mac, Primary Mortgage Market Survey, Thursday, 8 a.m. ET
- NAHB Housing Opportunity Index Quarterly Survey, Thursday, 10 a.m. ET
- Fed Balance Sheet, Thursday, 4:30 p.m. ET
- Treasury Budget, Friday, 2 p.m. ET