The latest print edition of DS News is nearly here. On September 1, the new print issue will arrive online, and it's packed to the brim with insightful, exclusive content you need to stay abreast of the latest developments in mortgage and default servicing.
Here's what you can look forward to in the latest edition of DS News magazine.
- "Diversity & Inclusion, More Than the Sum of Its Parts" by David Wharton
A looks at how servicers and government entities are evolving processes by tapping the benefits of diversity and inclusion.
- "Much Left to Do" by Nikitra Bailey
Five decades after the Fair Housing Act of 1968 became law, some say the playing field remains uneven when it comes to achieving the American dream of homeownership. What can be done to promote a more equitable housing industry?
- "Busting Bias" by Rachel Williams
For this year’s edition of our annual Diversity issue, DS News showcases D&I perspectives drawn from the American Mortgage Diversity Council membership.
- "The Thin Red Line" by Kevin Stein
Real estate professionals are reporting that borrowers of color with good income and good credit are still finding it challenging to get loans to purchase homes.
- Ask the Economist - Tian Liu, Chief Economist, Genworth Mortgage Insurance
- Counsel's Corner - Andrew Boylan, Partner, Risk Management & Compliance, McCarthy & Holthus, LLP
You'll find all this and more inside the new issue of DS News magazine, available September 1. Once the issue posts, you'll be able to read it in its entirety in our digital archive. You can also explore our library of back issues, and be sure to check out our sister publication, MReport, as well, for stories focused on the lending and origination side of the industry.