On October 31 Freddie Mac will report its Q3 2017 financial results via a 9 a.m. EST conference call. The conference call will be concurrently webcast and the replay will be available on the company's website at www.FreddieMac.com/investors for approximately 30 days.
Last quarter, the GSE experienced a net income of $1.7 billion and comprehensive income of $2.0 billion. This was a decrease of $0.5 billion and $0.2 billion, respectively, from the first quarter of 2017. The company’s quarter-over-quarter earnings were relatively stable as market-related impacts remained low.
Freddie Mac's mortgage-related investments portfolio was $283.7 billion as of June 30, 2017, a decline of $7.5 billion from March 31, 2017.
As of June 30, 2017 Freddie Mac completed approximately 35,000 single-family loan workouts to help borrowers avoid foreclosure.
To lean how Q3's results will different, be sure to tune in on Tuesday.
This Week’s Schedule:
- American Enterprise Institute's conference call on July National Mortgage Risk Index, Monday, 11 a.m. EST
- "Data Security: Vulnerabilities and Opportunities for Improvement," hearing held by the Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit, Tuesday, 2 p.m. EST
- MBA Mortgage Applications, Wednesday, 7 a.m. EST
- Fannie Mae's Q3 2017 Financial Results, Thursday, 8 a.m. EST
- Freddie Mac Weekly Mortgage Survey, Thursday, 10 a.m. EST