On November 12, CoreLogic will host a webcast entitled, "A 20/20 View of 2020: A Catalyst for Change." It will take place at 9 a.m. PT/ 11 a.m. CT/noon ET. The property data analysts will discuss the ways in which COVID-19 "has accelerated trends all across the housing market and brought the industry into a new era of digital transformation," the organizers say. "We [will] dive into the changes across the property ecosystem in real estate, lending, and insurance."
- How the real estate and housing landscape has been transformed
- How new legislation and the CARES Act impacted lending and mortgage
- How property insurance has been affected by the digital trends of the pandemic
Here's what else is happening in The Week Ahead:
- SitusAMC, MSR Asset Monthly Snapshot (Tuesday)
- FHA, “Oversight of Prudential Regulators: Ensuring the Safety, Soundness, Diversity, and Accountability of Depository Institutions during the Pandemic"(Tuesday)
- JCHS, The Impact of Airbnb on the Residential Housing Market