This industry has overcome some tough times, and so have the people who make it great. The new reality is one of adaptation and perseverance in the face of the unknowable for professionals across the mortgage banking and servicing industry.
Like I said, a lot has changed.
So have we.
Allow me to be the first to welcome you to the new, streamlined, optimized DSNews.com. Your homepage for everything newsworthy in servicing.
At DSNews.com, DS News magazine, and their parent company, The Five Star Institute, we work to equip you with unparalleled market intelligence, expert commentary, and late-breaking information critical to your continued success.
In addition to all the content you’ve come accustomed to, we’ve added brand new features and better ways to connect with you with professionals and leaders from across the industry, with:
- Community Forums, providing readers and contributors a platform to share thoughts, concerns, opinions, as well as ask questions and seek solutions collaborative, informative, and entertaining environment
- Expanded Daily Dose features, delivering more timely and relevant content to your inbox in a simple, informative format
- Polls, stats, comments, webcasts and podcasts
- In-depth print features directly from the pages of DS News Magazine
- Expert commentaries, strategies and future outlooks from the industry’s foremost thought leaders
Finally, I encourage you to take a quick moment to create an account with us, allowing you to comment and partake in conversations in the forums.
We want you to feel at home on DSNews.com and as we open our doors anew, and we welcome your feedback and thoughts in our continuous efforts to serve you better.
Welcome to the new DSNews.com, your homepage for everything in servicing.
President and CEO
The Five Star Institute