Pleasanton, California-based Ellie Mae , a cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry, announced the release of AllRegs Online , which includes an updated and modernized interface, new features, compatibility with tablets and more all designed to drive efficiencies in the loan production process.
Ellie Mae said that AllRegs Online will provide a new user experience for those using this platform for regulatory and investor information. AllRegs Online enables lenders to confidently manufacture loans knowing they meet the latest investor requirements or state and federal statutes. The new user interface achieves a new level of usability, ensuring the powerful research and reference content offered is accessible to anyone across an organization–from loan officers to operations personnel, underwriting, risk management, compliance, quality control, and secondary marketing.
“I am excited to share the new AllRegs Online enhancements with our team at Bell Bank,” said Elisha Shaughnessy, mortgage review analyst, Bell Bank Mortgage. “These upgrades and new features will enhance efficiency and increase overall production. AllRegs continues to make my job of supporting staff easier and our team better.”
Some of the features of the new AllRegs platform include:
- A centralized source of mortgage industry content including current state and federal compliance regulations, pending residential mortgage legislation, Single and Multi-Family Agency guidelines and Correspondent Investor guidelines and information.
- New home page features such as lists for recently viewed documents, favorites and public notes with the ability to personalize views and customize content displayed.
- Improved search functionality for easier and faster information with an option to quickly narrow the scope of the search by using content filters.
- When viewing documents, a new floating toolbar appears providing quick access to common tasks to print, email, add a document as a favorite, add a note or view related revisions.
- New user administration functionality provides designated administrators the ability to add and remove users and create user groups with unique content permissions.