The California-headquartered cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage industry, Ellie Mae, has announced Fannie Mae as the sponsor of its Experience 2019 Developer Summit. The two-day event is filled with highly technical content designed for software developers and data scientists during the Experience 2019 User Conference, March 10-13, 2019 at Moscone West in San Francisco, California.
During the Developer Summit, attendees will hear keynotes from Robbie Bach, Former Chief Xbox Officer at Microsoft and Jeff Barr, Chief Evangelist at Amazon Web Services.
“The Ellie Mae Developer Summit enables collaboration between Ellie Mae and Fannie Mae as we bring API access to our shared customers,” said Henry Cason, SVP and Head of Digital Products for Fannie Mae. “Earlier this year we introduced Fannie Mae’s new Developer Portal to enable lenders and technology solution providers to easily plug into our data and technology solutions via APIs. And with developers innovating on the Encompass Lending Platform, we are speeding innovation, building a connected ecosystem and driving efficiencies for all participants.”
Ellie Mae said that the summit offers best practices, strategies, and techniques to help developers drive innovations across the Encompass Lending Platform that increase automation, operational efficiencies and productivity for lenders. This year’s Experience conference theme, “Driving Innovation Home,” encourages attendees to take the digital mortgage journey while participating in exclusive training, sessions, and networking geared toward helping lenders:
- Originate more loans through a better consumer engagement model and greater service differentiation
- Lower costs of origination by removing friction from the mortgage process and introducing technology to gain efficiencies
- Close loans faster, whenever and wherever
- Connect to the community of Encompass customers, partners and developers and participate in innovation
- Make better decisions faster, using data and insights