CalyxSoftware, a provider of comprehensive mortgage software solutions for banks, credit unions, mortgage bankers, wholesale and correspondent lenders, and brokers, announced today that it will host ASCEND16, the company’s first national user conference.
The conference will be held October 5-8, 2016 at The Hyatt Regency in New Orleans, Louisiana, the company stated.
ASCEND16 is designed to help Calyx customers and partners ascend to the next level of success and prepare them for changing industry dynamics and show them how to take full advantage of all the capabilities of Calyx’s products and services.
The user conference will feature more than 30 specialized breakout sessions and workshops for current customers of Point, PointCentral, PathSoftware, and LoanScoreCard, including C-level executives, business and operations managers, loan officers, underwriters, processors, lock desk staff, system administrators, and secondary market managers.
Topics at ASCEND16 will include:
- Hands-on training and best practices for using Point, PointCentral, PathSoftware, and LoanScoreCard
- The current state and future of the housing and mortgage markets
- Reaching the next generation of homebuyers
- Using technology to improve the customer experience and boost productivity
- Preparing for regulatory exams
- Getting ready for upcoming HMDA changes
- Lessons learned from TRID at the one-year anniversary
The keynote speakers currently scheduled to appear at the general sessions include:
- Barbara Corcoran, real estate mogul and business expert from Shark Tank
- David Pogue, host of NOVA ScienceNow & Yahoo Tech columnist
CalyxSoftware noted that additional speakers and panelists, as well as the complete agenda, will be announced at a later date.
“In today’s complex, compliance-focused environment, just delivering technology is no longer enough,” said Dennis Boggs, EVP, CalyxSoftware. “It’s important to help clients understand the changing lending landscape and how technology solutions can help drive their business goals. Over the past several years, we’ve offered smaller regional events, but given the massive changes our industry has faced over the past few years, we believe a national event is necessary and will allow us to help our customers feel more confident, capable and prepared for the road ahead.”
Calyx customers interested in attending can visit CalyxASCEND.com for more information and to register.