Domestic-based mortgage services provider, LenderLive, recently announced a new organizational structure that aligns its various business divisions under two broad units—mortgage and services—as well as corresponding leadership changes.
The two new units are LenderLive Network, LLC (fulfillment, lending, and servicing) and LenderLive Services, LLC (settlement services and LenderLive Document Services, which now includes GuardianDocs and Walz Group). Both report up to the existing holding company, LenderLive Holdings, Inc.
The company also announced that:
- Rod Walz, President and Founder of WALZ, is now Vice Chairman of LenderLive Holdings. In this new role, he will be a strategic advisor to CEO Rick Seehausen and the executive team, as well as to the newly combined LenderLive Document Services.
- Dave Vida, President of Mortgage Services, now serves as President of LenderLive Network.
Pete Pannes, the company’s Chief Revenue Officer, has been named President of the new LenderLive Services, LLC.
- Joe Mowery, General Manager of Settlement Services, now reports to Pannes.
- Jonathan Kunkle, General Manager of LenderLive Document Services now reports to Pannes.
- Maria Moskver, who was General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer of WALZ, is now the company’s General Counsel and Enterprise Compliance Officer for LenderLive Holdings.
“Basically, our businesses fall into one of two categories: regulated, as is the case with our mortgage services, and unregulated component services, such as our title, origination and servicing documents offerings," Seehausen said. "Our new structure will make it easier for us to work with our regulators, accelerate the expansion of our title operations, and allow us to take advantage of synergies among our document and settlement services businesses. While a number of our executives have new leadership roles, they have all been instrumental in building LenderLive and are the right team to take us to the next level.”