Real estate, mortgage, and technology services provider Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. has announced that Altisource Originations Services (AOS) has been rebranded as Trelix.
With the mortgage industry facing higher production costs and manufacturing risk due to increased regulatory scrutiny and staffing shortages, the rebranding of AOS as Trelix represents a new opportunity to help lenders reduce costs and mitigate risk through customized mortgage fulfillment solutions and an innovative proprietary technology platform, which is scheduled for launch in the first quarter of 2017. The platform will improve mortgage lenders competitiveness by better managing regulatory obligations and helping them efficiently scale their business.
The Trelix suite of mortgage fulfillment services is a key component of Altisource’s origination solutions platform, according to the announcement.
The Trelix suite of offerings will include:
- Processing: Timely and accurate file preparation from application to closing.
- Underwriting: Financial profile evaluation against lending guidelines and loan criteria to better inform loan request decisions.
- Loan Due Diligence:Full correspondent performance analysis and ratings agency due diligence to help ensure industry standards are met.
- Quality Control: Independent review of applicable loan files and associated documents to help maintain compliance with agency and lender requirements.
- CastleLineCertification: Execution of the CastleLine proprietary risk management process to help clients obtain Certified Loan
“The rebranding to Trelix is another important step in the evolution of our story as we continue to invest in technology to address the evolving and increasingly more complex needs of mortgage lenders and investors,” said Jon W. Gerretsen, president of the Trelix business. “We are dedicated to building successful long-term relationships with our clients and will continue to deliver best-in-class solutions and services.”
Click here for more on the platform.