NoteSchool, an online provider of high level training on real estate note investment, recently presented a webinar entitled "Notes: The Final Frontier of Volume Distressed Real Estate."
Real estate investors have made non-performing notes the hottest topic in real estate today because they realize that non-performing notes give them a way to buy deeply discounted real estate for quick cash or long-term cash flow without the concerns of a dwindling inventory and tenants. NoteSchool founder W. Eddie Speed will pull back the curtain and show you how to “Be the Bank” in this webinar.
The webinar covered the following points:
- Understand why non-performing notes are the new REO
- Sell landlords loaded rentals using a 50/50 model that will have you making lump sum cash now and long term monthly cash flow
- You can profit while significantly helping people suffering from the mortgage meltdown
- Make cash flow like a landlord without the hassles of being a landlord
- Use your IRA or 401k to make tax free- often double digit returns
- Why note investors are making double digit returns on investments right now
Speed has been a professional real estate investor since 1980 and has been a pioneer of many of today's note buying and selling strategies. He founded NoteSchool to help others follow his path to success in the note buying business. Since then, NoteSchool has become a highly recognized training company that specializes in discounted mortgage notes that are both performing and non-performing. Speed is also the founder, owner, and president of Colonial Funding Group, a Dallas, Texas-based nationwide buyer of real estate notes, trust deeds, mortgages, and other receivables.
Click here to view a recording of the webinar.