Home / Tag Archives: COVID relief

Tag Archives: COVID relief

HUD Announces Further Guidelines for COVID-Relief Funds

HUD Secretary Dr. Benjamin Carson spotlighted new ways HUD is working with states and local governments to further assist vulnerable populations amid the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak. In an announcement this week, Carson provided guidance and additional flexibility to states and ...

Read More »

Almost 3 Million Homeowners May Not Qualify for COVID Relief

The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act offered 12 months mortgage forbearance for COVID-19-impacted borrowers with federally backed residential mortgages—that's about 70% of all 48 million American homeowners with a mortgage. But what about the other 30%.   Karan Kaul, Senior Research ...

Read More »

Your Daily Dose of DS News

Get the news you need, when you need it. Subscribe to the Daily Dose of DS News to receive each day’s most important default servicing news and market information, absolutely free of charge.