On May 12, the Five Star Institute will host its 2021 Single-Family Rental Summit (SFRS) at the Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas. In addition to a full lineup of subject-matter experts in the field of single-family rental investment, this year's SFRS will also include Jeffrey Tesch, CEO of RCN Capital, as the event's moderator. Tesch—who is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of RCN Capital LLC and who has personally overseen more than $2 billion in originations since the company’s inception—says he is "pleased and honored" to be moderating this in-person event. RCN Capital will also be the event’s Host Sponsor.
"Five Star has positioned itself as a national leader in education for SFR and I look forward to being part of this event as it will have such a tremendous impact on the space," Tesch said. "We anticipate an amazing number of leaders in the space to provide insight into where this booming industry is headed as well as networking opportunities that are second to none."
The interest in SFR has been increasing since recovery from the Great Recession, and recent reports reveal that the pandemic has ignited Americans' desire for larger living spaces and thus sparked a new level of "zest" for this sector of real estate.
The SFRS agenda includes discussions on technology, regional market analysis, understanding the cost-benefit behind buying properties, property management strategies, financing, and how investors can scale single-family business, to name a few.
"I am delighted to be working with Jeff Tesch, on the development and presentation of the 2021 SFRS," Five Star Global Chairman Ed Delgado said. "Jeff's commentary regarding emerging opportunities in the SFR marketplace will provide attendees with keen insights and perspectives, all designed to develop or expand portfolios. Five Star is fortunate to have him centerstage."
In addition to Tesch, speakers slated to appear at SFRS 2021 include:
- Zach Bassett, VP, Field Operations, Property Masters
- Jeff Cline, Executive Director & Principal, SVN | SFRhub Capital Fund I, LP
- Kori Covrigaru, Co-Founder and CEO, PlanOmatic
- Josh Craig, Chief Revenue Office, Lima One Capital
- Trey Cummings, CEO and Managing Member, CS Equities and Omega Realty Group
- Marc Heenan, Head of Commercial Origination & Asset Management, PeerStreet
- Daniel Kattan, Principal and Co-founder PIA Residential and PIA Lending; Founder and CEO, Sell2Rent
- Chad Mosley, Chief Relationship Officer, MCS
- Brandon O'Briant, EVP, AssetVal
- Jon Ortner, VP of Business Development for Inertia Decision Science, Picket Homes
- Damon Riehl, Founder and CEO, LoanBidz.com
- Eden Vick, Field Market Specialist, Finance of America Commercial
SFRS 2021 Event Sponsors include:
Further information about the agenda, registration, and other event details (including further speaker announcements) will be available here.