The latest issue of DS News magazine is now available in print and online, taking you deeper into the topics and challenges facing the housing and default servicing industries. The spectacular rise (and recent fall) of Bitcoin prices have helped propel cryptocurrencies into the national conversation. Speculation about the future of this type of financial transaction has even landed on the evening news and the front pages of America’s newspapers. The question that remains is how housing and mortgage professionals can utilize new forms of fintech to streamline their business. DS News is on top of the latest, bringing you the thoughts and insights of industry experts from a variety of backgrounds and fields of focus.
Here's what you'll find inside the latest issue of DS News:
- CHAINS OF KNOWLEDGE—Fintech such as blockchain, artificial intelligence, and machine learning are rife with potential—but realizing that potential in mortgage and servicing will require making the right connections and knowing which problems you’re trying to solve. By David Wharton, Online Editor of DS News
- BETTERING MORTGAGE LINK BY LINK—Unearthing the potential of blockchain technology to revolutionize the mortgage industry. By Katie Jo Keeling, Managing Partner at McCarthy & Holthus, LLP
- LOOKING FOR A UNIVERSAL SOLUTION—Law firm audits cost servicers millions of dollars annually, but hope is on the horizon as we narrow in on uniform audit guidelines. By Randall S. Miller, President, Randall S. Miller & Associates
- RIPPLE EFFECT—With a new tax code in place, the impact is already being felt in the housing market. By Ralph DeFranco, Global Chief Economist, Mortgage Group, Arch Capital Services
- ASK THE ECONOMIST—Paul Bishop VP of Research, National Association of Realtors
- COUNSEL'S CORNER—Roy A. Diaz Managing Shareholder, SHD Legal Group, P.A.
All of this and more is waiting for you inside the latest edition of DS News magazine. Click here to access the digital archives, or click on the image below.