On Thursday, April 11, from 1–2 p.m. EDT, DS News will host a webinar to explore the increased risks facing servicers and mortgage professionals. The webinar, titled "Risky Business: Using Data and Analytics to Protect Properties," is presented by Safeguard Properties and will include insights from Tim Rath, AVP, Business Development, Safeguard Properties; Jason Heckman, AVP, Mobile and Analytics, Safeguard Properties; and John Thibaudeau, Director, Single-Family Real Estate, Fannie Mae.
Managing foreclosed properties can be a challenge without proper procedures in place. With the help of technology, the risks can be efficiently targeted, helping to identify solutions and significantly lower costs. Our panel of experts will discuss the latest property management innovations and how they can protect your investment.
Discussing how industry professionals can mitigate risks, Heckman told DS News, "Analyzing the property data reported from the field helps the mortgage servicing industry make informed business decisions that benefit their bottom line. By providing insight into trends, we can detect potential risks and help mitigate some of the biggest challenges threatening our clients’ assets.”
By utilizing it effectively and safely, technology can be a vital asset to your business.
"Data and technology are so powerful in helping me manage my business," Thibaudeau said. "It helps my team make better decisions, reduces costs, and enables my team to conduct business more quickly in providing a better experience for our customers."
While you'll have to register and tune in to see how the full discussion unfolds on April 11, Rath offers some questions to consider:
- What has been the evolution of technology in the servicing space?
- How can data and analytics be utilized to manage risks to properties such as crime, vandalism, and emergency preparedness?
- What are the challenges and benefits of incorporating new technology into existing systems?
- Concerning cost and ROI, what is the value of investing in technology now?
- What future innovations in technology in the servicing space are on the horizon?
Dive deeper into these questions and more—register for the webinar here.