On Thursday, June 21, at 2 p.m. CT, DS News will present an exclusive, complimentary webinar, sponsored by Altisource, diving into the property preservation challenges of abandoned "zombie homes." The webinar will include guidance, discussion, and best practices from our lineup of property preservation and servicing experts:
- Rick Sharga, EVP, Carrington Mortgage Holdings (moderator)
- Timothy Meyer, SVP of Field Services, Altisource
- Dawn Adams, SVP, Default Servicing, Roundpoint Mortgage Servicing
- Stephen Hladik, Partner, Hladik, Onorato & Federman, LLP
The webinar will explore topics such as expedited foreclosures, state statutes affecting zombie homes, when a home qualifies as abandoned, and inspections and compliance issues. To register, click here.
Here's what else is happening in The Week Ahead.
- NAHB Housing Market Index, Monday, 10 a.m. ET
- First American Real House Price Index, Monday
- Housing Starts Survey, Tuesday, 8.30 a.m. ET
- MBA Apps, Wednesday, 7 a.m. ET
- NAR Existing Home Sales, Wednesday, 10 a.m. ET
- FHFA House Price Index, Thursday, 9 a.m. ET
- Fed Balance Sheet, Thursday, 4.30 p.m. ET